Pages

Saturday 30 June 2012

Some of my best Norway photos - and a couple from Sweden/Noen av mine beste bilder fra Norge og Sverige

Back from Norway - and Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands too. And there are stories to tell. But since we’ve only just unpacked I’m going to play a cheap shot and simply throw out a few pictures. Hopefully they’ll whet the appetite.

There was spectacular scenery and an abundance of wild flowers:




There were days when the sun shone with a Mediterranean intensity:


...and days that stretched towards midnight:




..and there was one intrepid cyclist who got locked in a wayside toilet:


I'll reckon to pick up the threads on Monday and tell a few tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear what people think about my blog. Please add a comment if you are in the mood.