Pages

Friday 26 October 2012

A little progress on the Carolyn Cassady front?

I'm not sure that this is actual progress, but it may help. It's a link to a brief interview with Carolyn - more of a statement from her to camera, in fact. I don't even know who shot this (she did mention to me that she'd had a couple of visitors from Denver this last week or so) , but it's up on You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAWsPlfshD4

I can only ask any readers to disseminate it on their own networks, whether that be via Facebook, Twitter, a blog or your personal website. Eventually, I hope, word will reach those in a position to remedy the situation.  I have had no word yet from either of the MPs I have written to, nor from the Home Secretary's office.  Seems like a waiting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear what people think about my blog. Please add a comment if you are in the mood.