Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

The Red House On The Niobrara - re-launched with a rather fetching new cover.


 
 
 
I've never been entirely happy with the cover of my first e-book, so a few weeks ago I took a deep breath and commissioned Karri Klawiter - from somewhere in Michigan, I believe - to design me a new one. You'll doubtless recognise her style; she did the cover of Toad's Road-Kill CafĂ© for me. I'm rather pleased with this. Maybe we've created a house style between us, which wouldn't be a bad idea. I can well imagine that I'll be putting out a one or two more e-books in due course.

If you haven't had a look at the book, don't forget that you can read the first 30 pages for nothing, simply by following the link in the right-hand column. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear what people think about my blog. Please add a comment if you are in the mood.