Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2012

We seem to be making more progress on the e-book front, although new stumbling-blocks keep appearing. The Red House On The Niobrara is all set up. 90,000 words, 130-odd colour photographs. I have seen it, flipped through it, and pronounced it good. The problem is that on kindle it only comes out in black-and-white, so we're setting up a link from my website to the colour pictures. As for the iPad download, that may take a little longer. I am hearing that Apple take their time in processing new works. Naturally I have itchy feet. I cannot wait to get this thing out there. I've worked on it long and hard, and so has Phil. As an interim measure, we're thinking about making an extract available, again via my website. Once that's up I think I shall start banging the publicity drum in earnest. Meanwhile I'll get serious about tweeting. So far I have only dabbled. (What I'd really like to do is start up an altenative social networking thing called warble.com - for those of us who think that getting our message out there melodiously, gently, is more becoming of mature and literate people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear what people think about my blog. Please add a comment if you are in the mood.