Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

Sunlight in the trees


 
Greetings. 

 

One of the great pleasures of living here just now is the almost constant sunlight, and the way it illuminates the trees that surround the Foundation’s grounds. Yesterday I spent an hour or so watching the skies as the sun slowly set behind me. 

 

 




Well, it's a good job I grabbed that opportunity. After ten days of sunshine and balmy temperatures in the 50s and 60s (12-16 C) today has dawned cold, cloudy, with snow in the forecast. As my old rat-catching mate Walter used to say, 'If it gets much colder I shall `ave to put on another pair of braces, mate!' [braces in England are suspenders - and suspenders in England are... well, slightly suggestive.]

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Frosty here this morning, too. Lovely pics. Keep them coming. We are waiting to see and hear about Taos. (Just nudging, of course...)

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear what people think about my blog. Please add a comment if you are in the mood.