Pages

Follow by Email

Tuesday, 19 September 2017

Announcing the launch of my new website

I have been busy. Over the past few weeks I have been putting together a new website which, I think, better reflects what I'm about these days. I could say plenty, but would rather let it speak for itself. So here's the link: http://www.alan-wilkinson.co.uk/.

It hasn't all been work, of course. We're just back from a week on the wonderful Knoydart Peninsula, just across the water from Mallaig in the western Highlands.

See the house down the bottom there? We were about a mile along the shore to the left.
The weather was rather typically Scottish, and we got wet most days. So here's a picture from my archive, taken on a previous visit. It's 'downtown' Inverie, home to the majority of the peninsula's 120 residents and their one pub.



Back soon with final plans for my Nebraska tour, which starts soon.