Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Announcing the launch of my new website

I have been busy. Over the past few weeks I have been putting together a new website which, I think, better reflects what I'm about these days. I could say plenty, but would rather let it speak for itself. So here's the link: http://www.alan-wilkinson.co.uk/.

It hasn't all been work, of course. We're just back from a week on the wonderful Knoydart Peninsula, just across the water from Mallaig in the western Highlands.

See the house down the bottom there? We were about a mile along the shore to the left.
The weather was rather typically Scottish, and we got wet most days. So here's a picture from my archive, taken on a previous visit. It's 'downtown' Inverie, home to the majority of the peninsula's 120 residents and their one pub.



Back soon with final plans for my Nebraska tour, which starts soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear what people think about my blog. Please add a comment if you are in the mood.